Data Protection and Data Processing Notice
Be Social Ltd. (registered seat: H-1037 Budapest, Seregély Str. 3-5., hereafter: Data Controller) processes the personal data of registered visitors (hereafter: User) to its websites http://www.besocial.hu and http://marketingmorzsak.hu/ for marketing (by delivering newsletters, notifications, etc. electronically) and client acquisition purposes. The Data Controller takes all reasonable measures to protect the personal data of registered Users. By entering his or her data, the User gives express consent to having his or her personal data stored, used and transmitted in the manner described in these rules.
the visitors registered on Be Social Ltd.’s websites specified above
The personal data processed:
By entering his or her data, the User gives express consent to having the following information he or she can decide to share collected, stored and used for the purposes described in these rules:
logging of visits to our website
Important definitions and terms:
1. Personal data breach: means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
2. GDPR: stands for General Data Protection Regulation, also known as Regulation (EU) 2016/679, is a European Union law drafted on April 27, 2016 and instituted on May 25, 2018. It replaces the EU Data Protection Directive, which was adopted in 1995. The primary purpose of GDPR is to protect the personal data of residents of countries within the European Union (EU).
3. A third country is a country other than the EU member states and the three additional EEA countries (Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein) that have adopted a national law implementing the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. Profiling: means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
5. Personal data & data subject: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Purpose and means of data processing:
Be Social Ltd. does not verify the personal data entered by the user, the user alone is responsible for their veracity. The User takes responsibility for the email address he or she specified only being used by him or her to use our services.
For now, Be Social Ltd. does not employ any outside collaborator to collect, process and handle the data, if and when it does, the contractor shall also respect and enforce the present rules, for which the data controller takes responsibility.
General rules of data protection:
Be Social Ltd.’s processing of data is done in accordance with the laws and regulations in place and the data protection rules described in this document, it will only use these in the course of its activity and will not under any circumstances hand it over to any natural or private person without the consent of the person concerned. Exceptions include legally required disclosures and use of the data in the form of a statistical aggregate, which doesn’t contain the User’s name or any other identifying information.
If the Data Controller wishes to use the data provided for any purpose not described in these rules, it must appropriately inform the User of this at the email address he or she specified, obtain his or her express consent and provide the User with the opportunity to deny use of the data for other purposes.
Duration of data processing:
Given that the disclosure of data by the User is voluntary and independent of any external influence, his or her data will be processed by us until the User disallows it in writing by sending an email to email@example.com, in this case we will delete him or her from our register within eight working days. The same address can be used to notify us of any changes to the data, which we will also implement within eight working days.
If a criminal act is suspected or in order to enforce civil liability, the Operator/Data Controller is allowed to retain the information provided to it by the User until there is a definitive end to the legal proceedings and to use it as evidence.
Internal data protection officer:
Be Social Ltd.’s executive director
Amendments to the data processing rules:
Be Social Ltd. reserves the right to unilaterally modify the present data protection and data processing rules, which it will publish on its website http://www.cafecommunications.hu in a uniform format.
The User can enforce his or her rights based on Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information and Act IV of 1959 on the Civil Code of the Republic of Hungary and all relevant laws and regulations before a court. For further information, the User can contact the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (www.naih.hu/kapcsolat.html).
The present rules are valid until revocation or modification.
Annex of the Data Processing Rules:
MULTIPLE DATA PROCESSING STATEMENT
Data Controller: Be Social Ltd. (registered seat: H-1037 Budapest, Seregély utca 3-5.)
NAIH registry number: NAIH-104046/2016
Legislative reference: Act CXII of 2011
Legal grounds for data processing: voluntary consent of the person concerned
Purpose of data processing: use for marketing (by delivering newsletters, notifications, etc. electronically) and client acquisition purposes
Data Controller: Be Social Ltd.
Data processing: Be Social Ltd.’s data set is kept track of by Be Social Ltd.’s data controller.
The person concerned also agrees to additional data processing via his or her voluntary consent. Be Social Ltd. is not entitled to forwarding the data.
In the course of data processing, Be Social Ltd. ensures the protection of the privacy of the person concerned.
Upon request, we will provide information on the data handling, rectify, fix, erase or lock data.
The Data Controller processes or erases the data in accordance with the conditions set out by law.
If a registered user is not satisfied with the methodology of the data controller, he or she can enforce his or her right to the protection of personal data before a civil court or turn to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (www.naih.hu/kapcsolat.html).